Punishment for offence established:
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges
- Withholding / withdrawing Scholarship / Fellowship & Other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other evolution process.
- Withholding result
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national of International meet, tournaments and conferences.
- Suspension / expulsion from hostel.
- Cancellation of admission
- Resuscitation from the institute for period ranging from 1 to 4 terms
- Expulsion from the Institutions & consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specific period
- Rs 25,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/- fine
- Collective punishment : when the persons
Committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment
2 to 3 years imprisonment
Anti-Ragging Squad (A.R.S) Committee Members:
SKUM is actively preventing nuisance of ragging under ARS
- MR. K.M. PATEL (CHAIRMAN)
- MS. CHETNA PRAJAPATI (VICE CHAIRMAN)
- MS. RUSHIKA PATEL (MEMBER)
- MR. ANADH PATEL (MEMBER)
- MR. THOMAS MATHAI (MEMBER)
INTERNAL COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE (I.C.C)